Detersivo ™ | Antifungal Treatments
Onychomycosis is a fungal nail infection with symptoms of thickening and discoloring of the nails. Nails may appear white, black, yellow, or green and may become brittle, with pieces breaking and/or falling off from a finger or toe.
Synergistic Therapeutics offers Detersivo, a topical cream that targets dermatophytes, Candida species, and non-dermatophytic molds which are the primary pathogens and main causes of onychomycosis.
• Drastically reduces inflammation.
• Controls dermatophytes and pathogens causing onychomycosis.
• Localized treatment means no oral medication needed.
• No more systemic side effects like nausea, upset stomach, heartburn, or fatigue.
• Doctor recommended and works faster and more effectively than other products.
Detersivo's formula for treatment includes antifungal agents combined with terbinafine and salt to treat your problem. In severe cases the Detersivo formulation could contain short-chain hydroxyl and short-chain fatty acids to eliminate extreme symptoms. Detersivo is immediately responsive, ensuring an expedient and easy recovery.